- Do you have staff who can speak any foreign language?
- We have staff who can speak English.
- What is the best way to go from Toyama airport to the hotel?
- Please use the bus bound for Toyama Ekimae or taxi from Toyama airport.
The shuttle bus from Toyama airport is most advantageous. (It takes 25 minutes and costs 400 yen one way)
After getting off at Toyama Ekimae or Shiyakusho-mae, it is about a 3-minute walk to Prime Toyama.
- How many months ahead is it possible to make a hotel reservation?
- It is possible to make a hotel reservation six months ahead.
- From when do you start to take out a cancellation fee?
- We take out a cancellation fee for cancellations from the day before the reservation date.
- What is the check-in and check-out time? Is it possible for you to take care of luggage before the check-in time or after check-out?
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is until 11:00 a.m. We can take care of your luggage before check-in time and after check-out at the front desk.
- Is it possible to extend the check-out time?
- Yes, we take out an additional fee, but it is possible from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. noon.
From 12 p.m. we ask for one night accommodation charge.
- Is there a fee for children?
- There is no fee for children, and it is possible to share bed with your child.
However, the child must be between 4 and 13 years old for sharing beds. For children over 13 years of age, we charge the adult fee.
- Is there a parking lot at the hotel?
- You can use it for 1,000 yen a night (including tax). It is a reserved parking lot for 26 cars on a first come basis.
When the reserved parking lot is full, we have prepared an affiliated parking lot for you.
- Is it possible for you to take care of any luggage beforehand? Also, do you have the possibility to send luggage from the hotel?
- Yes, it is possible. Please contact the hotel beforehand. It is also possible for us to send luggage from the hotel.
- What payment methods are acceptable?
- We accept on the spot payment and credit card payment.
The following credit cards can be used.
VISA MASTER JCB
- Do you have a restaurant at the hotel?
- There is no restaurant at the hotel. There are many eating and drinking facilities in the neighborhood, so please use them.
- From what time do you serve breakfast? Can anyone eat there for free?
- Breakfast is served between 6:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. in the breakfast corner on the first floor. All of our hotel guests can eat there for free.
- Do you have room service?
- We do not have room service.
- Is there any convenience store close by?
- There is a Lawson convenience store 1-minute walk away. Please ask the front desk for directions.
- Can I use internet in the hotel rooms?
- Internet connection (LAN connection) by optical fiber is available for free in all the hotel rooms. You can easily connect your PC to the internet by connecting a LAN cable to the connector on the desk in the hotel room. A LAN cable is provided in every room.
※Please bring a PC with a wired LAN cable port. It is also possible to rent a PC at a charge.
- Do you have any place where it is possible to use Wi-Fi?
- Yes, we have. It is possible to use Wi-Fi in the lobby on the first floor and in the breakfast corner.
- Is it possible to exchange money at the hotel?
- It is not possible to exchange foreign currencies. Thank you for your understanding.
- I would like to charge my mobile phone, PC, and digital camera. What kind of outlet is used?
- We have outlet type A.
- What kind of rental products do you offer at the hotel?
- At the hotel, we offer the products written below.
Humidifier / desk lamp / rental PC (separate fee) / umbrella /
Pants press / iron / sewing kit / nail clippers / portable battery charger /
Negative ion hair dryer / common medicines / thermometer / blanket / pillow / bottle opener /
Can opener / wine opener / shampoo / comics / baggage rack
- Is it necessary to give tip?
- Since there is no custom to give tip in Japan, there is no need for it. All service charges are included in the accommodation fee.
Copyright © HOTEL PRIME TOYAMA. All Rights Reserved.